The holiday season is here! Which means it’s time to do one of my favorite things: shop for presents! I love gift giving. All year long I earmark catalogs and save links to products that I think would make great gifts for everyone on my list. So as a result, I’m that person on Christmas morning excitedly waiting for recipients to open a gift from me. So to help spread the gift giving love – I’ve put together a list of great gifts for the ladies your list! Some of these things are favorites of mine, and some are on my list this holiday. (Hubby take note!). So whether you need gift ideas for yourself, or for others, you’re sure to find one or two (or eight!) here.
Also, be on the lookout because I’ll be posting more gift guides soon – one for kids, one for him, one for runners, and one for anyone on your list!
- Gap Puffer Tote ($34) – How perfect would this be for stashing your gear for après ski? Or for schlepping your gear to and from the mountain with kiddos hanging off your arms?! No matter if you’re schleping or aprèsing – this tote will make you look chic while doing it!
- From The Mom Notepads (from $25) – I got one of these as a gift from a dear friend last year and I LOVE it. I now order them a lot for moms of multiple kiddos. Plus, I feel like moms often are scrounging around for a piece of paper that doesn’t have crayon marks all over it – so it’s nice to have a chic notepad around for when you need to write a note for school!
- Addison Bay Everyday Leggings ($108) – These live up to their name. I’d like to wear them everyday. I love the stripes on one leg – it makes them a little splashier than my normal black leggings. And they are super comfy.
- Dudley Stephens Park Slope Turtleneck ($158) – I have an entire drawer in my wardrobe dedicated to Dudley Stephens turtlenecks. They are amazing. They will be on every gift guide of mine until the end of time. Buy the lady in your life one, and if you are a lady buy yourself one.
- Le Bazar Coastal Table Linens ($130 for a set of 6) – These table linens will be well loved and well used by anyone who finds them under their tree!
- Champagne Night Shirt ($99) – For the champagne lover on your list…. this nightshirt is adorable! This is on my Christmas list, so Chris if you’re reading this go order it!
- Acrylic Notepad Set ($69) – Another notepad option… I just can’t resist. I live for gifts like this. Personalized notepads and cards are so chic and useful – but rarely does anyone buy them for themselves. It’s such a nice way to elevate someone’s to do or grocery list!
- Waterproof Tote ($99) – This tote is waterproof and tear resistant making it a workhorse for all seasons. It’s great for lugging towels to the pool or beach during the summer and ice skates to the rink in the winter.
Hope you enjoyed this gift guide! Good luck shopping and gifting. Thank you for reading and happy holidays! Check back later this week for my other gift guides – kids, him, runners, and anyone!