Whether you’re shopping for a friend, father, or husband – get all the inspiration you need by taking a look at this list of gifts for him. No razors or ties or monogrammed flasks here though!
- Dudley Stephens Duffield Pullover ($158) – If you read my Gift Guide For Her or follow me on Instagram then you know my deep love for DS. Well I am glad I can share that love with the males in my life too! I got this DS pullover for my husband and it fits him really well. It’s slim-tailored fit looks great on him – it’s a great polished alternative to the Sunday ratty sweatshirt.
- Leather AirPods Case (from $19.99) – What a time to be alive – households are now multi-air-pod-households meaning there’s multiple sets laying around in their identical looking cases. Put an end to that with a monogrammed leather case!
- Made with Dad Book ($17.99) – I thought this was so adorable and purchased it immediately – multiple copies for the great dads in my life. It features fifty unique, fabulous projects for fathers to make with their kids using easy-to-find items – most are household things!
- Birddog Joggers ($109) – My husband raves about Birddog shorts, and now I’m excited to gift him the winter version….these joggers! I can’t weigh in personally on how they feel but I have been told the best part of Birddogs is their built-in underwear. All hail that!
- Auto Open Golf Umbrella ($26) – Not the sexiest of presents but a useful one! Plus it’s the kind of gift that says ‘use this to play golf’ when really you mean ‘use this to walk the dog in the pouring rain’.
- Bombas Socks ($47.50 for 4) – My husband once said if he had endless wealth he would wear a new pair of socks every day. Well we don’t have endless wealth but I do like to treat him with a new pair of socks when I can. So I always wrap some up under the tree for him.
- Freezable Whiskey Glasses ($34.95) – As far as freezable glasses go I think these are pretty sharp looking. One hour in the freezer will keep your drink cold for two hours! And what’s neat is the black silicone base acts as a built-in coaster to protect tabletops and shield your hand from the chill. Cheers!
- Patagonia Better Sweater ($119) – The Better Sweater is like the jeans in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. They look good on everyone, they’re always useful, and always loved. You can’t go wrong!